Interested in the Moon Car Club???
Moon owners and Moon enthusiasts, have we got a deal for YOU!!!
We are nearing the end of our first year as a club (formed in March 2011), so if you have been watching this website and have seen some of the pictures and descriptions of events our club members have done, you are only seeing part of what has been going on. Our newsletters have been packed with much more! Check out the front pages of our first two newsletters in this posting!
1) Join now before Dec 10, 2011 for $25.00 and you will receive our Dec 2011 newsletter AND then you will be a club member for the entire 2012 year. This will get you all four 2012 newsletters and the 2012 club roster when it comes out in the first quarter of next year. PLUS, you will get all the other benefits that is described below that a Moon Car Club member receives.
2) For an additional $15.00 (a total of $40.00 which is a savings of $10.00) you can get all three of our 2011 charter year newsletters and the 2011 club roster and still be signed up for all the 2012 items described above.
Why would you want to become a member of the Moon Car Club?
1) You will be part of the FIRST ever car club devoted entirely to the cars made by the Moon Motor Car Company of St. Louis, MO USA.
2) You will receive the quarterly Moon Car Club newsletter, “The Silver Shell”. These newsletters will have interesting articles about members’ cars, tech talk, upcoming meetings, meets and shows, including local shows where members will be showing their Moons.
3) You will receive our Membership Roster with all the membership contact information, thus allowing free contact with other Moon owners and enthusiasts who share your interest in these cars. And until your information is published in the next roster, your membership information will be distributed to the other club members via email so others can contact you.
4) You will be able to place free “Want ads” and “For Sale ads” in the newsletter and on our website.
5) As a club member, be one of the first to know about Moon cars and parts for sale before they are posted for non-members to see.
6) You will be invited to attend our annual Moon Car Club meet next year (St. Louis in 2012 and the planning has already started, other locations to be determined in the future).
7 ) You will get emails and other notices about upcoming events where our club and our members will have with their cars.
8 ) You will have the opportunity to be in on group purchases of items that need to be custom made for the Moon cars.
9) You will be part of a group of Moon owners that will develop a list of favorite suppliers of critical parts for the Moons and for restoration shops that rebuild critical parts for the Moons.
10) You will part of a group of people that “holds as its aim, the encouragement of members to acquire, restore, preserve and exhibit any vehicle produced by the Moon Motor Car Company of Saint Louis, Missouri USA.”
I am sure there are more reasons to join and be a part a GREAT car club as witnessed at the 2011 Moon Meet back in March. We had a wonderful start with lots of enthusiasm by everyone who attended with many more wishing that they could have attended. But whether you can ever attend one of our club meets or just stay connected via our newsletters, emails and website, know that all of our interests are with the cars made by The Moon Motor Car Company – “Favorably known the world over”.
Email us at MoonCarClub@gmail.com to request a membership application. The application has the mailing address so you can send your form back along with the $25/yr dues for 2012 or $40 to get all of the 2011 newsletters and be a member for 2012.
If you have any other questions please let us know..
Thank you and I hope to see or hear from you soon!
President, Moon Car Club
P.S. We also have Moon Car Club caps and pins for sale. These were the items that we had at the 2011 Moon Meet in March. The caps were designed especially for the Moon Car Club. Let us know if you are interested in any of these items and we can send you an order form.