Getting a Moon ready for the Moon Meet – Part 3 in a Series

The third week into this project and I am going as fast as the weather outside is cold…glacial.
Two snow storms with an underlining 2 inches of ice prevented me from focusing on the Moon for most of the week, however I did manage a few hours on Friday. What I got done was to finally free up the gas tank drain plug so that the replacement tank is ready. I also removed the vacuum tank on the firewall for closer inspection and rebuilding. I then removed the hood so that I could remove the radiator shell, radiator and hoses. This next week I need to test the radiator for leaks, take apart the vacuum tank and I still need to clean up the gas tubing that goes into the gas tank and replace the gas lines between the gas tank and vacuum tank. I plan to take apart the carburetor to clean it too.

About mooncars

Moon Cars
This entry was posted in Getting my 1925 Series A Roadster running!. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s